Thursday 14 June 2012

The Original POPCORN KITTENS!!!

The Original POPCORN KITTENS!!! Tube. Duration : 3.02 Mins.


These are just some kittens I rescued who went crazy after they felt a plastic tarp on their feet for the first time. I was just trying to make them a bigger place to be able to run around, but instead it ended up being a playpen! That is why I chose the music of Scott Joplin, because it reminded me of one of those old movies they play ragtime music to, while funny things are happening. It was too hilarious not to record, so I tried to capture the funniest moments in this video compilation. =) Enjoy!

Keywords: kitten, kittens, gone, wild, crazy, spaz, flipping, freaking, frieking, out, hilarious, cats, silly, funny, psycho, goofy, insane, jumping, around, running, sliding, slipping, cat

No comments:

Post a Comment