Monday 18 June 2012

Cute Kitten Hugs His Teddy Bear EXTENDED VERSION

Cute Kitten Hugs His Teddy Bear EXTENDED VERSION Video Clips. Duration : 2.48 Mins.


Please subscribe :) visit Meesha's website: www.kittycatbliss.com Hi, I was looking back at the footage of "Cute Kitten Hugs His Teddy Bear" and I thought that some of the additional footage was kind of cute. So, I thought I would share it with you. I decided to name this one the "Extended Version" just for kicks and giggles. Thanks for Watching! Video and Music: Copyright 2010-2011 Tiffany Mullins. All Rights Reserved.

Keywords: kitten, hugs, teddy, bear, kittens, cat, cats, kitty, cute, adorable, sweet, aww, love, kitteh, animals, video, pets, animal, pet, youtube, videos, funny, meow, bears, his, big, fullextended, version, directors, cut

No comments:

Post a Comment