Wednesday 30 May 2012

The Sweet Kittens & The Mama Dog

The Sweet Kittens & The Mama Dog Tube. Duration : 1.52 Mins.


Hi, My name is Pashoshit, and I'm a sweet, tinny pincher. I was abandoned in the streets with my two very young puppies, Chooch and Choocha. There we were always trying to hide from the neighborhood children that were very mean and nasty to us, and always running around in search of food and shelter. It was not easy, and sometimes we got hurt. Luckily, a nice lady, taking pity on us, called the Girgurim Sanctuary to ask for help for us. Now, although "Girgurim" means "Purrs" in Hebrew the people of Girgurim took us home to the Sanctuary, where we finally could relax and cuddle together and with very cool, animal loving people for a change!About a week after we were rescued, many small orphaned kittens started arriving at our new home in Girgurim, and they were hungry, tired and a little sad just like me and my pups had been before we came here. My heart went out to them, and when I heard them cry, I just had to come and help them. I knew they missed their mommy and I was there I could be their mommy now! So I jumped inside the box where they cuddled, and started giving them a good nice lick, cleaning them up andyes, also suckling them. The kittens took to me right away and now I'm their new proud mommy! I explained things to Chooch and Choocha and they do not mind, in fact they think it's super to have so many brothers and sisters even if they meow instead of barking. Purring is OK tooJ. Ah I'm sooo glad these little ones know a mother's love again there is nothing like ...

Tags: cats, kittens, dogs, puppies, mother, girgurim, mama

No comments:

Post a Comment