Tuesday 1 May 2012

Itty Bitty Baby Kitten - First Sight

Itty Bitty Baby Kitten - First Sight Video Clips. Duration : 1.92 Mins.


This baby Himalayan Kitten is seeing the world for the first time. Dustin was 10 days old and has just opened his eyes. I think he is so precious. Please do rate and comment since in one of my dumb moments (I have a lot of those) I accidentally deleted this video but then again I dont know if it was me. Miracle was sitting on top of the laptop and I think maybe he did it. As many of you know I do not often reply to the comments and I am sorry about that. I do read each one and they always make me smile. I do hope the Itty Bitty Kitten makes you smile. Music: 'Sleep Well My Child" and "Sleep Well My Child 30", freeplaymusic.com

Keywords: cute, adorable, kitten, seal, blue, point, himalayan, persian, kittens, yawn, yawning, seeing, first, sight, sleepy, beautiful, baby, fuzzy, kitty, cat, pets, precious, life, cuteness, oveload, cuteoverload, watching, watches, big, eyes, shalladore, cats, gato, katze, pet videos

No comments:

Post a Comment