Tuesday 28 August 2012

Do Something, Cat

Do Something, Cat Tube. Duration : 0.20 Mins.


My Cat Does Something On Command -Help the Cat get over 1000000 views! We're so close, please spread the Cat!- (This is the original) 8/24/08 2:56 am So wow, I'm checking my emails before I go to sleep & I see that there's tons of comments on this video. Then I see that someone said it was on G4TV's Attack of the Show, my favorite show! I couldn't believe it. Out of everything I've posted on YouTube I can't believe my lazy old cat Brooke would become an overnight internet celebrity. I guess America loves stupid humor. Thanks to whoever spread the word on this video & put it in front of the right people! 6/01/11 Thanks to everyone who's been reposting lately as the video is really starting to take off now. Among those, Thanks to Ray William Johnson who used this as his first clip on www.youtube.com Including reposts like this, Do Something, Cat is nearing 5 million views! Thanks all

Tags: Funny, Cat, cute, Lazy, Trick, Hilarious, Fart, Noise, Do, Something, Kitten, Kitty, Outdoors, Kittens, Lol, ROFL, Viral, Video, Attack, Show, Calico, Outside, cats, comedy, pet, haha, things, random, meow, happens, Tosh.0, funniest

No comments:

Post a Comment