Tuesday 17 July 2012

Simon's Cat (real) in night vision - part 2

Simon's Cat (real) in night vision - part 2 Tube. Duration : 4.67 Mins.


This video totally reminds me of Simon's Cat - all that's missing is the baseball bat! I haven't been sleeping very well recently, so I decided to set up a camera to show you why. The culprit is my little kitten called Bugsy who I actually call Baby (because he so small compared to my other cat Charlie). He came to me from the RSPCA and really needs attention in the middle of the night! His favourite thing is 'kneading' any bit of skin he can find, although his favourite place to do it in on my neck - which hurts like hell! If you haven't seen it already - take a look at Part 1 www.youtube.com

Tags: Simon's Cat, Cats, Kittens, Nightvision, Kitteh, Kitten, Sleeping, Sleep, Bed, Pets, Animals, Claws, paranormal

No comments:

Post a Comment